Tuesday 30 October 2018

About me


My name is Raphaël Thénor. I am a 16 years old boy with brown hairs and eyes. I live in Maskinongé, Québec in Canada. It is a nice and calm village about 45 minutes away from Trois-Rivières.  I live there with my parents, my two brothers and my sister. I started this blog because, as you can see in the title, it is a project for my English class. According to my teacher, it’s a fun way to evaluate us on our writing. I’m not sure of this. But I can’t do anything about that so let’s continue my presentation. I like to read and to travel. One of my dreams would be to travel around the world (like almost everybody). Since I have nothing else to say I’ll finish with a quote:

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” 
― Oscar Wilde

3 comments:

  1. I love the quote you added at the end! It's a clever way to finish your intro :) I look forward to reading your other posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice cote and I can'twait to read more about you raph. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I would like to travel around the world too!

    ReplyDelete